While competing in such a fast-paced era most of us are struggling to accomplish the dream of having a perfect body? Aren’t we? Working hours and budget could possibly be restricting us from approaching a gym or hiring a personal trainer. If you belong to the aforementioned group you are in the right place.
If pull-ups, push-ups are missing from your daily drill you must be missing something big!
If you are determined to shape and build your body, the upper body workout holds prime importance. Pull up and chin up exercises are practically the finest exercise to train your back, chest, abdominals, biceps, forearms by just utilizing your body weight as resistance. Pull-ups and push exercises do not demand specific training or equipment. So pull up or workout bars are like a “must-have” item for any kind of gym. Wall-mounted pull-up bars are often compared with ceiling mounted or doorway pull up bars. Talking in this context, Wall mounted pull up bars are sturdier than ceiling-mounted and doorway bars and are capable of holding a huge weight.
Wall-mounted pull-up and chin-up bars are available in varying designs, assemblies, materials and accessories in the market. They are constructed differently by a number of brands by targeting the needs of different customers.
Well! Wall-mounted pull-up bars not only make it possible to do gym-quality strength exercise at home but also vanishes all the excuses of not having time to join a gym. A variety of exercises like pull-ups, chin-ups, and chest dips, kipping, leg raises and knee lifts can be carried out using your body weight as resistance. In short, it costs nothing but installing the best wall mounted pull up bar at your home.
- Best Wall Mounted Pull Up Bars
- 1. Gronk Fitness Wall Mounted Pull Up Bar
- 2. Merax Wall-Mounted Pull-Up Bar
- 3. Yes4All Wall Mount Pull Up Bar
- 4. 7BLACKSMITH 50” Wall Mounted Chin Pull Up Bar Gym
- 5. Ultimate Body Press Wall Mounted Doorway Pull Up Bar
- 6. Valor Fitness CHN-3 Straight & CHN-UP Multi-Grip Wall Mounted Pull Up/Chin Up Bar
- 7. Rogue P-4 PUllup System
- 8. Pullup & Dip Wall Mounted Pull Up & Dip Bar
- 9. Titan Fitness Wall Mounted Pull Up Bar
- 10. ONETWOFIT Multifunctional Wall Mounted Pull Up Bar/Chin Up Bar, Dip Station
- Buying Guide
Best Wall Mounted Pull Up Bars
1. Gronk Fitness Wall Mounted Pull Up Bar
Features that are noteworthy
With a user weight capacity of 800lb, Gronk fitness wall mounted pull up bars possessing all the characteristics of best wall mounted pull up bars is now available just under a price tag of $120. At first sight, it may seem overpriced but its unbeatable features like rust-resistant surface coating, solid fixture enhancing its maximum loading capacity and 40” wider brackets providing a room to avoid wall damage justify its price tag.
Complete set of hardware and instructions that comes with Gronk Fitness Wall Mounted Pull Up Bar streamline the mounting process without bothering you much.
The positive user reviews and zero complaints about this product make it the top-rated pull up bars currently available in the market.
Wall-mounted pull-up bars are an inseparable part of any gym, garage, or home-based gym. Gronk Fitness Wall Mounted Pull Up Bars with all its qualities is, of course, an absolute choice. This product is highly recommended if you want to have a complete body workout without any hurdle.
2. Merax Wall-Mounted Pull-Up Bar
The product of well-known company Merax, this wall-mounted pull up bar is another incredible choice for bodybuilders that is available on Amazon under a price tag of $199.99.Without compromising on quality it brings versatility in your workout routine. Equipped with solid steel rings and a 2” thick cushion making your strength training comfortable, this is arguably the best wall mounted pull up bar.
Quality and design
Its 38” frame is well built with the finest quality of bulk steel and 440lb weight holding capacity takes its sturdiness to another level. It can be mounted easily either on concrete or a brick wall.
Probably the most salient feature that it carries is its versatility as it can be assembled in two different ways, it can serve as a conventional pull up as well as its padded armrest can be utilized for back, abdominal or core workout. It is not over yet, it has ports for the attachment of other workout accessories like ropes, punching bags, suspension and power straps that makes a range of exercises possible at a single station.
In addition to that, its multi-grip positions ( close grip, neutral grip, and wide grip) aid your body to stay intact while performing variable exercises.
If you are wondering about a premium-quality versatile wall-mounted pull-up bar I highly recommend you to buy this amazing product by Merax.
3. Yes4All Wall Mount Pull Up Bar
With an average rating of 4 out of 5 on Amazon and positive user reviews – this simple but durable Wall Mounted Pull up Bar is another amazing product. Maybe not well-suited for big gym set-ups, it is the perfect choice for ones seeking affordable and handy fitness equipment without compromising on quality.
All that one needs to know before buying this Pullup bar is here
Many fitness enthusiasts are just away from their dream just because it costs them more than what they have. With the desirable design being sold at just $79.95, probably it is the best wall mounted pull up bar for such people.
Its unique rather simple design with 30” wider brackets, stud space between 16” and 24” and adjustable bar length allows pull-ups, push-ups, sit-ups, and many more exercises to be done on a single mount. It is a handy workout bar that can be mounted at a little space available anywhere without any inconvenience.
Its frame is manufactured with heavy-duty thick steel that brings maximum stability, sturdiness, and stiffness to it making it equally suitable for all types of athletes from professional to unprofessional. This wall-mounted pull-up bar can hold up to 330lb weight if your wall is strong enough for this purpose. Its vibrant and shiny black coating enables it to be installed indoors as well as outdoors without taking weather conditions into consideration.
If you don’t know how to install this bar, take a look at this instructional video:
For people who are short of space, money, and time, Yes4All Wall Mount Pull Up Bar is the most reasonable choice for them.
4. 7BLACKSMITH 50” Wall Mounted Chin Pull Up Bar Gym
Simple in design but best in quality this wall mounted pull up bar really helps you to attain your fitness goals. It’s perfectly welded 11-gauge steel material gives it strength to bear weight up to 500lb. 11-gauge steel is a heavy-duty steel sheet that shows a maximum resistance to heat, pressure, and stress.
It looks a bit costly compared to other pull up bars but its phenomenal sturdiness and matte black coating justify its cost.50” long bar and 30” wide brackets create a safe and comfortable room for a variety of exercises. Being 50” long it occupies a lot of space and can be mounted to brick or concrete walls. It comes with two L-shaped brackets and hardware that is required for the assemblage and mounting process.
If you have enough space and a strong wall this basic pull-up bar can serve you a lot.
5. Ultimate Body Press Wall Mounted Doorway Pull Up Bar
Developed by Ultimate Body Press this wall mounted pull up bar is particularly engineered to get fit in residential doorways.
The things you must know before taking it to your home or gym are:
- It occupies a lesser space by getting fit into any standard doorways, on the other hand being wall-mounted makes it stiffer, steadfast, and strong enough to withstand all strength drills.
- Constructed in a user-friendly manner it can be installed on any doorway at your home without affecting the decor of your home. All the essential installation hardware and guide comes with it.
- Built with fully-welded steel material, it’s simple yet sleek design does not demand a complicated assemblage process
- Its hammertone finish gives it a vibrant look, prevents rust and provides extra grip to the user.
In the context of the above description, it is highly recommended for the user looking for a wall-mounted doorway pull up bar under a suitable cost.
Find which are the best home pull up bars in this article.
6. Valor Fitness CHN-3 Straight & CHN-UP Multi-Grip Wall Mounted Pull Up/Chin Up Bar
With 6 different grip positions, it offers inside, outside angled, reverse, close, wide, narrow, and standard grips to the athlete. It is purposely designed to support a number of different exercises that include kipping, chin-ups, knee lifts, pull-ups etc.
In addition to its unique design, its exceptional quality makes it the best wall mounted pull up bar. Its frame is made of 2”×2” thick and hard steel that enables it to carry 400lb. Its 30” wider brackets and 48” long bar enables you to do all exercises in a safe and comfortable environment. Its outer surface is coated with matte black powder that enhances its grip.
Having all the traits of the best wall mounted pull up bar this product of Valor will be definitely a smart choice.
7. Rogue P-4 PUllup System
The Rogue P-4 Pull Up System is one of the best wall mounted pull up bars. With its elegant design and fine quality, this pull-up system occupies the top place in the priority list of gym owners.
Quality and stability
The key feature that makes it worth buying is the durable and fine 11-gauge steel material. It’s rust-free, powdered coated steel frame is stable enough to support a maximum weight of 500lbs.
Its expandable structure allows you to add as many brackets as you want to create more space for many athletes. Relatively wider brackets- size of 30” create enough room to comfortably alter kipping movements while training.
The P-4 Pull Up System built with 11-gauge steel material presented by a trusted fitness brand is undoubtedly the best suited pull up a system for all gym set-ups.
8. Pullup & Dip Wall Mounted Pull Up & Dip Bar
This all in one pull up bar that supports upto 440lb is a reasonable option for those who search for a multi-functional, portable, and dedicated pull up bar. It is the only portable pull up bars that come with an indoor and outdoor adapter. It’s mounting and demounting process is equally simple, allowing users to take exercise indoors as well as outdoors.
In addition to that this multi-purpose bar can be used for 35 different exercises like leg raises, muscle ups etc. Its flexible design allows you to shift from pull-ups to dips in seconds. The bar that is carefully designed in Germany with supreme quality of steel material is able to save your time and money simultaneously. This pull up bar with all its unique traits is a real gem in the world of fitness.
If you are tired of finding a nearby inexpensive gym then Pullup & Dip Wall Mounted Pull Up & Dip Bar is the best remedy.
9. Titan Fitness Wall Mounted Pull Up Bar
Here is another incredible addition to the list, Titan Fitness wall mounted pull up bar possess all the key features of the best wall mounted pull up bar. Its unmatched strength and quality make it equally attractive for both seasonal and amateurs athletes.
Its heavy-duty steel material assembly extends its maximum weight limit to 500lb. Slippery surface due to sweating is no more trouble – thanks to its Matte Black Powder Coating. Matte Black powder coating is true black paint that gives it polyester tone, semi-gloss finishing and puts on the extra grip to it. Its adaptable design in the context of height and width including an extra bracket that can be incorporated in order to create space for another person adds more worth to it.
If you are intended to equip your gym with a wall-mounted pull-up bar with maximum strength and versatility this product is highly recommended!
Learn more about the best pull up bars for the apartment in our 2021 review.
10. ONETWOFIT Multifunctional Wall Mounted Pull Up Bar/Chin Up Bar, Dip Station
This wall-mounted pull up bar and dip station is made with fine quality of steel that makes it rigid and sturdy enough to support a maximum load of 440lb. Its multi-purpose design allows it to be used for a variety of exercises like leg raises, dips, pull-ups, and a lot more. ONETWOFIT is providing this outstanding product at a very affordable price without compromising on reliability.
Extra accessories like padded cushions to provide extra support to your back and arm and strong anchors that serve as a hanging site make it more than just a pull-up bar. It can be mounted to brick and concrete walls but doesn’t make sense for drywall or plaster walls.
If you are passionate about becoming fit and healthy but it is difficult for you to spare time and money for it, this wall-mounted pull-up bar is the best option for you.
Wall-mounted Pull-up and chin-up bars are available in varying designs, assemblies, materials, and accessories in the market. They are constructed differently by a number of brands by targeting the needs of different customers The availability of bunches of different types of pull up bars in the market definitely gets you in trouble while looking for a particular bar that best suits you. One must focus on his/her own necessities and resources and then specific features associated with different pull-up bars before buying this fitness tool. Here is all that you know to set your own criterion for shopping for this simple yet amazing equipment.
Grip Position and Grip
Multiple grip pull up bar is the best one!
The grip is a unique attribute that works differently for different muscles and one can get effective results in less time. A pull up bar with multi-grip positions like close grip, neutral grip, and narrow grip is enough to work on your biceps, lats muscles, and shoulders alternatively.in this way, Grip is one of the most important factors that count for an effective workout. The bars with knurled. foam or rubber texture offers the maximum grip.
What should be the maximum weight supported by it?
Well! It again depends on one’s own requirements.
While roaming in the market you will find the minimum limit as low as 300lb and maximum limit as high as 800lb. a bar supporting 330lb-500lb sufficient for simple bodyweight exercises. Bars supporting more than 500lb are specially designed for demanding athletes and they are also capable of holding other accessories like punching bags, gum rings, and many more.
What are the design and quality parameters of best wall mounted pull up bars?
The width of the bar, the deepness of brackets, the strength of anchors and bar, padding, and rust preventive coating are important parameters that one must take into account while purchasing a pull-up bar.
Deepness of Brackets
Shallower brackets keep you close to the wall should be preferred when the space is short and you mount the pull-up bar on the doorway. Doing pull-ups in shallower brackets sometimes makes you feel weird as your head is too close to the wall. Relatively deeper brackets although occupy more space but they provide you with enough room to do multiple exercises comfortably.
Strength of Anchors
As the pull-up bars are mounted to wall weak anchors can turn your peasant workout experiment into a serious injury. Therefore never compromise on quality and go for the pull-up bars that are made of supreme quality steel that is 10 or 11-gauge steel.
Pads & Rust-Free Surface
Foam padding is an additional accessory that makes your training comfortable by providing support to your muscles, hands and back. A rust preventive coating is vital for the bars that are used for outdoor training.
How and where to mount?
Before making a purchase one must consider the available space and type of wall. Some of them are easily mountable on concrete or brick walls while others may need wood studs for this purpose. The ideal distance between wood studs is 16-24” and so for the brackets of the pull-up bar.
If you intend to mount it on a brick or concrete wall there is no need to worry about the width of brackets but if you are going to incorporate wood studs you must go for a pull-up bar with a customized length. In this way, the spacing of studs would not bother.
A multi-functional dedicated pull-up bar is the perfect equipment if you are keen to look, fit, and smart. Of course! You are. Being Mounted to a small corner in your home a wall mounted pull up bar is like a real small gym for you and your family. Its simplicity and low cost is a real bonus. Hopefully, this reviewed information will assist you to find the best wall mounted pull up bar that meets your requirement.
You can also take a look at these models available on today’s market:
- WALL MOUNTED REQUIREMENTS: Concrete brick/solid cement wall/solid red brick wall /solid tile wall are a great surface for mounting this pull up bar and dip station. DON'T install on hollow brick...
- STABLE: The 6-hole design of the OneTwoFit Wall Mounted Pull Up Bar is more stable and safer than the 4-hole design of the regular product. The maximum weight is 440 Lbs/200kg
- DURABLE: Solid steel bar with black powder coating to prevent rust and corrosion and prolong service life
- EXERCISE: Soft cushions make your hands comfortable and increase your workout time
- EXERCISE AREA: The Wall Mounted Pull Up Bar is suitable for exercising the back, shoulders, chest, arms, triceps, biceps, strain and abdomen front, both indoors and outdoors
- Multiple Grip Positions -- You can grip this pull up bar in the wide, parallel or narrow position. Allow for a variety of angles to workouts. Anti-slip handles provide comfort when you are exercising.
- Strong Suspension Anchors -- Additional training accessories are attachable: punch bags, TRX strap, power ropes or yoga straps (not included), to offer countless possibilities for your exercises.
- 440 LBS Weight Capacity -- 38" pull up bar allowing you to grip it in the wide, parallel or narrow positions. Knurled non-slip hnadle provides comfort as you do push-ups, pull-ups, chin-ups with...
- Wall Mounted Ergonomical Design -- The pull up station has a 2” high density back cushion support and arm rest, effectively reduce the pressure on spine and elbow, and provide comfort as you workout...
- Wall Mounted Requirements-- Concrete wall or brick wall is suggested for mounting this pull up bar and dip station. DON'T install on drywall, plaster walls and cavity.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL FITNESS MACHINE - wall mounted pullup bar can provide many kinds of sport exercise such as upper body and abs pull-ups, dips, sit-ups, push-ups, leg and knee raise and more.
- STABILITY AND COMFORTABLE - pull up dip station is made of heavy duty steel construction (1.5” x 1.5” heavy-gauge steel square pipe), with high density non-slip grips and padded back and armrests...
- 5 IN 1 - Easily substitutes a lot of different expensive exercise machines: power tower pull up station, free standing pull up bar , dip station and multi grip pull up bar. All you need for core...
- MEGA PORTABLE SYSTEM - portable pullup bar has a practical and very compact design which allows you to fit it anywhere: at home, at gym, in garage, at the basement or even in the backyard.
- COMPLETE SET FOR CORE WORKOUT - Equipped with special mount for suspension trainer and punching bag. Pullup bars and dip bar from high-quality steel made in Europe. 550 Lbs weight capacity
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction: This wall mounted pull up bar is made of heavy duty steel. One piece solid construction ensures stability and durability. Maximum Weight Capacity: 1100lbs(500kg).
- Multifunctional: Can be used for a variety of exercises: Pull ups, Chin ups, Dip station, Leg raises and Boxing. Perfect for exercising your backs, shoulder, chest, arms, triceps, biceps, lats, and...
- Multiple Grip Positions: You can grib this pull up bar in the wide, parallel or narrow position. Allow for a variety of angles to workouts. Anti-slip handles provide comfort when you are exercising.
- Eyelet for Punching Bag: Eyelet in the middle of the rod for punching bag, power ropes and slings. You do no longer need separate devices for these types of training.
- Easy Assembly: The pull up bar can be easily mounted on any wall in your home. Full instructions & all mounting hardware are included.
- ✅【Wall Mounted Requirements】 Concrete wall or brick wall is suggested for mounting this pull up bar and dip station. DON'T install on drywall, plaster walls and cavity.For assembly and...
- ✅【Heavy Duty Steel Construction】 : Gielmiy wall mounted multifunctional pull up bar is made of heavy duty steel, with high density non-slip grips and padded back and armrests from duraleble high...
- ✅【Multifunctional Fitness Machine】: Easily substitutes a lot different expensive exercise machines,Perfect for exercising your backs, shoulder, chest, arms, triceps, biceps, lats, and the front...
- ✅【Easy to Assemble ,Comfortable and Stablet】- 4 Strong Suspension Anchors.Tear resistant, high density, padded back and arm cushions, non-slip grips, triangular bracket design, provide comfort...
- ✅【Wide Application】:Gielmiy Wall mounted pull up bar has a practical and very compact design which allows you to fit it anywhere at home, gym, garage or even outside the house with the...
- The pull up bar hold up to 1000 lbs, suggest mounted it on concrete wall
- Bracket depth: 20" , Bar length: 38"
- Steel plate base, fastens securely to wall, make sure no shaking
- 8 expansion bolts is included for assembly of the product
- It also can be used as a heavy bag hanger, hold up to 1000 lbs
- HOME WORK OUT: Great for when you can't make it to the gym. Drill to your wall or ceiling
- WIDTH: 48" width lines up with your existing studs allowing for easy mounting to your existing ceiling or wall studs
- HAMMERTONE POWDER: Gym quality welded hammertone powder coated steel 600 lb weight capacity lifetime warranty
- ADJUSTABLE: Optional settings allow bar height to be set for optimal reach. 1/14" bar diameter for comfortable grip
- QUALITY BUILT: Sturdiest gym quality pull up bar available all mounting hardware included