Long hours of standing on hard surfaces are detrimental to your feet and whole body. It is essential that you wear good walking shoes suitable for concrete to help ease this pain. Are you looking for the best shoes for walking on concrete for 12 hours? If yes, there are several provided in this article, but you need to choose wisely.
You will get shoes specially designed to help them deal with the problem and make things quite easier. It will help get rid of the ankles, arches, and balls of the feet, and you will feel the difference once you get the right shoes. Read more about the tips that will help you get the best shoes for walking on concrete for 12 hours.
Top Shoes For Walking On Concrete Review
1. Merrell Men’s Slip-On Shoe for Working on Concrete floors
If you are looking for casual and easy-going shoes, then Merrell Men’s Slip-On Shoe is the Best Shoes For Walking On Concrete floors! It has smooth leather on the upper side and is perfect to fit you for any time. When you wear these shoes on the concrete surface, it will offer the foot complete mobility and a smooth ride. Have a look at the features mentioned below:
This pair of shoes is also made from 100% leather, making it more durable.
- The product has an air cushion in the heels that makes it shock absorbent. The foot frame it has makes it comfy and stable.
- It even has a breathable mesh lining weeks that helps in keeping your feet dry.
- You can go in these stylish shoes anywhere along with the work. It is pretty comfortable and will help you stand all day there without getting any pain in your legs which enhances your performance.
2. Hey Dude Men’s Wally Stretch Blue
Hey Dude, the Men’s Wally Stretch Blue shoe is the one you can wear to any occasion you want. It is one of the most versatile and comfortable shoes you can find in the market. It comes with technology such as the Flex N Fold system. It comes with memory foam cushioning and also has a removable sole. You can consider the detailed features of this pair and check whether they are suitable for you or not.
- These shoes are pretty comfortable and durable as they are made from high-quality materials that will make your foot feel relaxed and free from pain.
- It has a round-toe design and can be folded easily. It is unique and will support your feet and provide complete independence to move your foot.
- The rubber sole is of imported quality, making it exceptionally soft.
3. Dansko Men’s XP 2.0 Brown Clog
Dansko Men’s XP 2.0 Brown Clog is the most delicate shoe made of 100% leather. This shoe feels so comfortable that it feels so good. These are lighter in weight and are designed ergonomically. These shoes are pretty durable with leather uppers.
- This pair of shoes is made from 100% leather, making them durable.
- It is quite comfortable for a person to wear all day without any problem. It will help in eliminating the pain which you face.
- It has an imported rubber sole that makes it comfortable and long-lasting. The shoes even provide you with stability and prevent you from shock.
- The shoes will have room for your toe to allow you to move comfortably and give you more space.
4. Birkenstock Unisex Professional Tokyo Super Grip Leather Slip Resistant Work Shoe
Birkenstock unisex is the most stylish and comfortable shoe you can wear the whole day. The shoes have metatarsal toe bars that will have top-quality material. It will offer you super grip to the feel that will give you a natural body posture. In addition, the shoes come with anti-slip protection which will make them the perfect shoes for walking without slipping.
- This product is made from 100% leather and has a rubber sole, making it more durable and long-lasting.
- The material used is high in quality that offers perfect grip to your foot, and you can wear it a whole day which will enhance your work.
- These stylish shoes will make you look even more fantastic that will suit most of your outfits.
- It has a heel of about 0.75 inches that will offer you much closeness to the floor.
5. Rockport Men’s World Tour Classic
Rockport provides you with a relaxed fit and makes it best for the walking purpose on the concrete floor. It offers the person additional comfort, including a padded tongue and collar, to provide maximum comfort. It has a cushioned insole and has a lace-up design that allows you the perfect fit.
- The product has 100% leather with an imported rubber sole, making it comfortable and durable for a long time.
- It has the walking platform construction as they are lightweight and comfortable that they can wear in the workspace and all day long. When you wear it at the workplace, it will improve your working performance.
- This pair of shoes have a padded tongue and collar and is built-in Strobel technology.
6. Skechers for Work Women’s 76551 Eldred Work Shoe
Skechers for Work Women’s Eldred work shoes is the most recommended shoes that you can find for working. These are entirely balanced shoes and offer you comfort and even emphasize stability. It has an electrical hazard that makes it safe for use. These are the slip-resistant shoes that will help you in comfort.
- This pair of shoes is made of 100% imported leather and has a synthetic sole that keeps it working for a long time.
- Memory foam in the shoes will make your foot feel relaxed and comfortable. It has the proper space for your foot to fit comfortably so that you can stand at work all day long without getting any aches.
- The interior of the shoes is also soft and comfortable, which provides you with comfortable support while walking on the concrete floor.
- These are lightweight and flexible shoes that have a shock-absorbing midsole.
Buyers Guide For Best Shoes for Walking on Concrete
Choosing the right shoes can be more complex than you may have thought about. If you want to look for the best shoes that will be right for you while working on the concrete floor for 12 hours straight. Then you should have a look at the essential points that are mentioned below-
Stability and Balance
When you work on the concrete floor all day, you will definitely get the feet to ache, increasing with time. That is when you should start looking for that one pair of stable shoes that provide support to your foot and help you maintain balance throughout the day.
You need to ensure that the shoes you have chosen are of good quality and are quite easy to wear. It should allow you to wear them quickly when you are going to work, not wasting any time.
Getting comfortable shoes is one of the essential things that you should consider. That is why check whether the shoes you are buying are comfortable for the feet, joints, toes, and even for the safety of your back. You need to check it from the inside too. For example, look at whether there is enough padding in the sole.
If you can find one that satisfies the inside, you should go for the upper portion. Make sure that the one you have chosen is long-lasting and breathable. When you stroll on the concrete, you need to ensure that the shoes you have are shock-absorbing.
The next crucial thing you have to consider while buying shoes is safety. Make sure that these shoes are steel-toe shoes because that will keep your foot protected. Here are the things that will explain to you what are the things that you look for that will keep you safe.
- Protection- Ensure that you can avoid breaks if you wear that steel-toe shoes. It should provide you with protection and prevent the electric shocks you might get.
- Comfort- When you wear those steel-toe shoes, you must check whether they are comfortable and supportive. Because you have to work in concrete for the whole day and if that will not be comfortable you might get into a problem. You might have understood from the point which was discussed above.
- Anti-Slip- If you walk on the concrete, you need to get slip-resistant shoes because water will feel like walking on ice. If you slip on that, then that might cause trouble.
When you stand all day long, your body becomes tired, and that is why you should look for shoes that will provide you with comfort, balance, and stability. You need to make sure that the shoes you wear are flexible and allow you to move your feet easily. It will be better if you look for the toe space because that will provide comfort.
Who wants to get shoes that are rigid and do not let your feet breathe? That is why before you think of purchasing shoes, make sure that they are flexible and comfortable.
If you think that you have chosen the best shoes, then there will be plenty of cushioning, and if it does not have that, you have made the wrong choice. Without a proper cushion, you will feel so much pain in your leg and feet, and you may not be able to work in that place even more.
You should take a look at the insoles and soles of the shoes. If you think that they are comfortable and have proper cushioning, you should only consider purchasing.
Looks and style
Whenever you purchase shoes, style always matters. There is no sense in purchasing shoes that do not look good. Style matters the most, along with the comfort and protection you need to look over the looks.
Everyone wants to wear the shoes that will make you feel comfortable when working on that hard concrete surface. You can choose the one that will provide you with excellent padding, improved grip, comfortability and long-lasting durability.
The list of footwear mentioned above may give you a better idea about that, and you can choose the one that is a perfect fit for you. Every shoe you may find above is made from high-quality material and offers support to the muscles.
If you want to get the best product, you should always consider that the points mentioned above will definitely help you out!
Don’t forget to check the most comfortable shoes for waitress!
What type of shoes should you avoid wearing on a concrete floor all day?
While working on the concrete floor all day, you need comfortable shoes. Always avoid wearing heeled shoes, incredibly pointed ones. You should also not wear the right shoes because that might cause pain and uncomfort.
What kind of shoes will provide the best support for walking on concrete all day?
If you are looking for the best support from the shoes, you should find the shock absorbent one. It includes several features, such as padding at the toe and steel toe. But, again, it is essential to prioritize safety.
What are the things you should consider while purchasing shoes for your job that make you stand on concrete all day?
The person needs to consider the safety and comfort of the person. Therefore, you should look over the features and make sure that they are Steel Toe shoes, slip-resistance, and comfort soles that will support your foot.
What is the impact of walking on concrete floors on your feet?
Standing or walking on concrete floors for an extended period of time can lead to sore feet, swollen legs, knee, hip, and back pain. Over time, you may become injured or experience chronic pain.
What are the best shoes for working on concrete floors?
For long hours of walking/working, you need shoes that offer excellent cushioning, better comfort, breathability, shock absorption, and better support.